This course is designed for candidates seeking to increase their knowledge about cannabis and to position themselves to successfully obtain a job in the cannabis sector.
This course can be listed on your resume and you will receive a certificate of completion.
In this course, we will cover:
- A brief history of cannabis prohibition and the global trend towards legalization
- Canada’s approach to legalization, including federal, provincial and municipal responsibilities
- The components of the cannabis plant including cannabinoids and terpenes, and their interaction with the endocannabinoid system
- Strains, THC:CBD ratios, and their effects on consumers
- Dosing, tolerance, and onset & duration considerations
- Products and consumption methods
- Risks of cannabis use and signs of cannabis impairment
- The cannabis value chain and economic impact
Your Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you after completing the course.
*PLEASE NOTE: Students must get a grade of 80% or higher on the course quiz to receive their Certificate of Completion.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Introduction to Cannabis Completion Certificate
Your cart is empty